Sunday, 24 August 2008

Cruel

There's a dog at my old house, very cute !
Has a long figure (sausage dog, lol), fluffy feathers(i forgot wht it's called) and cute downwards ears . Sometime in every month, i visit my old house, she's the one who greeted me first as in pouring its salivas on me = licking me with those salivas . LOL

And
It's PREGNENT too !! I waited patiently for it to give birth .
And it did !! Recently ! I wonder how many puppies are they .



And the most disturbing and annoying and disgusting part I just found out from my uncle few minutes ago,

SOMEONE took the puppies ! Those very extremely infinity, adorable little puppies !! I dont mind them or anyone taking the puppies at all cus it's not mine .

But they took the pups because they FED their stupid PET SNAKE with those adorable pups !!!!

HOW CRUEL IS THAT ? She(dog) and her babies(puppies) has done no harm !

Even if they did any harm, people shouldnt feed PUPPIES to their SNAKE !!!
GO buy chicken meat or life chicken to feed pet snakes . NOT Puppies !

Sorry for saying but,
I find this very disturbing =/

6 comments:

livnrae said...

True. And we are the most disturbed because that person took it without asking permission from the owner. Anyway, you know what happen? They put the puppy with the python the whole nite but the python never touch the puppy. They returned it back. I guess the python just recognize its neighbor eh :) Thank God

Grace S. said...

YAY ! Cool ! How many puppies did he took ? Only one ka ? Hope he doesnt touch any of those innocent pups again . yay ! :D

livnrae said...

Yeah hope so. He took one only. But actually I think he heard auntie Tijan grumbling the other day that's way he gave back. LOL

livnrae said...

oops! i mean "that's why"

Grace S. said...

owhh . goodlah :D eh, wht colour the pups ? all black ka?

livnrae said...

Various kot. I've not seen all of it yet. The doggy is one hot canine ma. Got so many admirer. Hehe